This was my morning...
I wake my son up...HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!! I'm seeing the 32 on the clock and know we have to be at school by 8:00 so only 20 minutes...
he gets up...I go wake my daughter up...she wants to go workout when I drop lil one off at school.
GET UP!!!!!!!! We're leaving in 20 minutes!!!!
Go make coffee...make lil one's breakfast. He gets dressed. It's picture day...he looks all cute...
We sit down in front of Good morning, America...he's eating...
When I realize...I'm an hour early...It wasn't even 7:00 yet.
My kids are so pissed at me...one of the dogs whined to go outside and my grumpy 16 yr old grumbles at him "shut up. You don't need to pee for another hour..."
I laughed...she let him out...they're sitting in the living room hating my guts right now...
Thursday, November 01, 2007
This was my morning...
Posted by Robin at Thursday, November 01, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Celina Bobcat frames are listed on my website now! If you'd like some spirit picture frames, they're there now! Check them out!
Make sure you leave me a comment on my website. You're going to LOVE THEM!
Click on the CELINA BOBCATS page to see them all!
What is coming: More Christmas ornaments, more frames and more Celina items!
Posted by Robin at Monday, September 17, 2007
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Well, yesterday was Fun Day in Celina. So much fun. Great contacts for the frames! Sold several...all good. Now I'm ready to sell them all over. Got so much positive feedback! (Notice my momma in the picture! HA)
Just wanted to pop in and say THANK YA for fun day! It was amazing. I'm exhausted and sunburned and so darned happy!
I'll be adding the celina frames on my website very soon...keep on checkin'!
Also, update on the football team. They won on Saturday again! So they're still undefeated! WOOT WOOT! Sat. was against Gunter and they won 20-0. Such good kids.
Brae's claim to fame was that he blocked a kid so hard he got the kid's blood on his jersey...sigh...must teach him to have a heart! LOL
Posted by Robin at Sunday, September 16, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
So, fernfiddlehead "tags" me and I have to go to her blog to see what that means! Well, it means, that I have to list 6 unique and unusual things about myself, and then tag 6 other people. Why six? I have no idea.
So. I start thinking about unusual things about me. I'm pretty normal. typical. I wake up in time to get my son to school. Drive him. Come home. Craft, pay bills, clean house, home school my teen and then pick up my son from school. Homework. Football. Dinner. Bedtime.
What's unusual? Well...so I have to think further than that...so after a couple of days, here's about all I can come up with.
1. I was raised as a Christian, but believe in Buddhism more. I love it. I read books on Buddhism every night. I think it's absolutely fantastic, and I love debating and learning about religions. So there...Buddhism is my #1 unique thing.
2. I am afraid of umbrellas. I can't stand them, they creep me out and scare me. They look like any minute one of those little metal spindles will collapse and the whole thing will snap down on your head. PLUS, who puts a metal rod over their head in a storm? um, not me. Whoever thought of that, kudos to them. It worked, people are buying into it...and that's the best sales job I can think of.
3. I deeply want to be a foster parent. Always have. I want to take in every child with huge family issues. I love kids like that. I attract them like a magnet and I love it.
4. My sense of smell is crazy. I can smell things from a mile away and it drives my family nuts. When our dog who died last year would go to the bathroom downstairs, just pee...it would wake me up out of a sound sleep UPSTAIRS. Just the smell. I know it's the sense for 10 people stuck into my one little nose.
5. Because of the smell thing...I can't breathe out of my nose when by strangers. I don't want to smell them. ewwwwww. The thought is making my entire face contort even as I type this.
6. Hmmm. One more...something different and unique. Well, considering that I live in this teeny little Southern Baptist TX town...being a Buddha believing, nose pierced, beer drinking, crude sense of humor mom makes me unique enough I suppose. I'd rather have a beer with the guys than hang with the girls. I love sittin' in the yard, lookin' at the cattle and horses behind us, with a Bud (butt wiper) weiser and hang out with my friends and family. Not unique...but it IS what I love and this is about me, right?
Now...I'm going to go in search of people...so I'm going to the etsy craft site. The first people that I see are going to get this! HA!
Alright. Those are the people I'm taggin. If you GOT tagged and you don't know me. Eh, go with it. Keep the game of tag in play. If you know me, well, you aren't surprised now, are you? HA HA HA HA
Posted by Robin at Thursday, September 13, 2007
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Some of the other moms found out that I will have a booth at Fun Day this year, selling frames and ornaments. They were so supportive. I can't wait! A week from today and hopefully I'll be sellin' the heck out of frames and ornaments! YAAAY!
Lots of work to do. I have football frames and baseball frames...all Celina. But I need soccer and basketball, and maybe wrestling, too. This is going to be a VERY busy week for me! I will be creating and creating!
This year is going to be so much fun!
Man, I love my life! Alrighty, better go make some Celina sports ornaments and frames!
Posted by Robin at Saturday, September 08, 2007
Friday, September 07, 2007
Wow. A lot has changed over here. I am truly slowing down on the DJ biz. I'm home schooling one of my kids, and I'm selling photo frames, Christmas ornaments and my photography.
It's going so well, I'm AMAZED!!!!!!
So...I decided to update the blog here and let you know where to look to buy some of my stuff, should you want to!
So far, those are the biggest ones. I just started on etsy, so we'll see how that goes!
So...here I go...new blog...new career...new crafty products and a TON of new photos. Greeting cards are next. There are a lot on the cafe press site, but I think I'll do it on my own, also...
Check it out. Let me know what you think...PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!